As many businesses are shifting online, many disputes are arising out of the digital industry. There have also emerged novel digital technologies, including crypto assets (cryptocurrencies), blockchain and distributed ledger technology. As Japan has been taking crypto-friendly policy from the initial stage, there is a considerable crypto market and the relevant industries.
Digital disputes require lawyers to have a basic understanding of the technologies used in the industry. In addition, digital disputes are often cross-border by their nature and can involve claims based on intellectual property rights such as copyrights and design rights.
Our expertise includes:
- E-commerce disputes (B2B).
- Claims arising out of a software development agreement.
- Disputes in respect of crypto assets and cryptocurrency.
- Internet fraud (see also Fraud)
- Recovering assets from a crypto fraud, including a crypto investment fraud.
For any queries, please complete our online form or contact us on +81 (0)92 287 4640.