1. What information we collect
We collect personal information as necessary. The type of information we may collect includes your name, contact details (such as your address, email address and telephone number) and identifiers such as your organisation, employment history and positions held.
2. How we use your information
We will only use your personal information if and to the extent that applicable law allows. We will therefore only process your personal information to:
- deliver legal services to you and/or the organisation you work for;
- process and respond to requests, enquiries or complaints received from you;
- send you marketing and invite you to seminars;
- maintain and develop our business relationship with you;
- consider your application for a position with Miyake Law;
- accomplish any other purposes incidental to those listed above.
3. How we hold your information
We use up to date data storage to hold your personal information securely in electronic form. All our attorneys and staff who have access to confidential information are subject to confidentiality obligations.
4. We do not share your information
We do not share your personal information with any third parties without your prior consent or unless authorised or approved by the laws and/or regulations.
5. Your rights
We accept requests for access to and/or rectification of your personal information held by us from persons identified by such information under the Personal Information Protection Act. For more details, please submit your request to the contact below.
6. Contact us
For any queries and/or requests under Article 5, please complete our online form.